Translid Bin Interaction Trainer
TRANSLID BINOCULAR INTERACTION TRAINER
PURPOSE: To improve or restore binocular function
APPARATUS: The Translid Binocular Interaction Trainer (supplied)
1. Space the bulbs to approximately the patient’s PD.
2. Hold the instrument with bulbs in gentle contact with the closed upper lids.
3. Do not exert excessive pressure on the eyes.
4. Colors and patterns in a fascinating and changing panorama will be seen.
5. Use the instrument in subdued illumination.
6. Use the instrument up to 60 minutes a day, but a rest period of one minute for every five minutes of treatment is imperative. More extended treatment may be taken as long as the one-minute rest rule is followed.
7. Record dates, treatment duration, frequency of treatments and any observations of interest.
ASPECTS TO BE EMPHASIZED:
1. Reduce treatment time and increase the rest time should twitching or abdominal discomfort occur. Be sure to notify the optometrist of any questions that should arise.