Services available in the Foothills Region for help with anger, depression, and other mental health concerns.
- • Consider first an assessment by a pediatrician and a full visual function and health assessment.
- • Mental Health Intake number is 1-877-652-4700 . Parents call to access services with staff. Approx 6 week wait time.
- • Responsible choices group for kids with anger problems is at Calgarycounseling centre : 403-265-4980
- • McMan in home supports can come out to the home and work with the family and child direct : 403-508-6259
- • If there are extreme problems parents can also call Woods Community Resource team at 403-299-9699
Professionals can also consult with Healthy Minds Healthy Children – Rural South Consultant is :
Margaret Taylor, M.C., R. Psych.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health Clinical Consultant
Healthy Minds/Healthy Children
Phone: (403) 955-8441 , Fax: (403) 955-8184, Cel: (403) 700-1496
Anne Scappaticci, RN
Mental Health Therapist
Rural South; Okotoks
Office : 403-995-5416 ( 403-995-2712 ext 1)
Fax : 403-995-2639
e-mail : email@example.com
- • www.rehoboth.ab.ca – A non profit organization that provides services to people with disabilities.Calgary: 403-250-7333