What The Private Site Provides
This public site provides only limited resources and is to serve as a preview only of what the private site offers.
Therapy clients will find many additional tools and resources within the private and secure site:
• Training for proxy therapists (teachers, parents, occupational therapists).
• Exercises for developing a number of cognitive and visual skills.
• Videos, audio, downloadable files.
• Advice and commentary regarding learning and vision issues.
• Help with using the tools assigned for therapy.
This wiki represents only a few pages and notes of the total available library of resources currently under development. Most detailed forms, lessons, audio, videos, worksheets and links are available only to subscription clients by individual and group arrangements (contracts).
Interested parties are encouraged to contact us at email@example.com.
Interested in our services or in contributing to the project? Contact Us