This is a public education site intended to
- Educate the public and developmental professionals about eye health, vision, and the role of vision in learning and behaviour.
- Provide public education regarding visual neurorehabilitation for vision problems associated with brain injury and disease.
- Provide a library of useful articles for research, as well as activities for developing child classroom readiness.
- Spur discussion into alternatives to current methods in remediation of classroom behaviour concerns.
- Along with ArchiesLaw.ca, promote standardized and mandatory vision testing for all children entering early education.
The site is funded and managed by Dr. Charles Boulet, an educator, researcher, and developmental vision specialist, with occasional contributions from guests.